Friday, July 16, 2010

Can I Keep Him?

Remember that earlier post insert flashback here when I talked about the rabbits eating my greens. Seems like so long ago. As you recall (I'm sure you recall right) I put up a fence to keep the rabbits out. Recently though I was messing around in my garden and I saw the cutest smallest little bunny rabbit ever. There it was, looking up from my beans, as relaxed as can be.


Hoping to see just how it got through my impenetrable barrier, I watched as it ran out of the garden . 
Turns out that this rabbit (being a baby and quite small) is simply small enough to run right through the holes in my fence. Luckily, though, it hasn't done much damage. Well, except for my carrot.
Before:
 
















After:
 
















 But yeah, other than the carrot, he really doesn't seem to be doing much damage. Plus, he's cute.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaawwwwwwww! I'd be mad at that bunny... if it wasn't so cute! Gimme.

    ReplyDelete

What's Growing On?